Thursday, February 27, 2014

Buffalo Chicken Quesadilla




There are literally no words for how good this quesadilla is. Please, just admire it.

Then again, if there's "buffalo chicken" in front of something, there's a 101% chance I'll like it. Franks buffalo sauce is by far my favorite. Not just because it has 0 calories and in my mind that means " pour it on everything," I think it tastes the best too.

When I'm craving Mexican but don't want to kill my diet with fried food or tons of cheese (or am just too lazy to drive to Chipotle), I turn to this super quick and easyasterpiece. 

So I present to you: the "skinny" version of your favorite buffalo chicken quesadilla.



Recipe:
3 oz Boar's Head oven roasted chicken
Tumaro's Spinach Mexican style low-fat tortilla
1/4 c Shredded mozzarella cheese
2 Tbs Frank's buffalo sauce 
1 Tbs Plain non-fat Chobani Greek yogurt (optional)




Nutrition: Calories 300
Carbs: 21 Fat: 11 Protein: 29



No comments:

Post a Comment